Honolulu, Hawaii (December 7, 2007) – In order to accelerate and automate fund raising efforts for the new Pearl Harbor Memorial Museum & Visitor Center, the Arizona Memorial Museum Association, and its Pearl Harbor Memorial Fund, recently installed several digital displays the museum’s entrance. The new displays consist of an Interactive Donor Display, an InteractiveRead More
- G70 Installs Face Temperature Scanner in Honolulu Office for COVID Return
- Digital Menu Board Integration with your POS
- Best Practices for driving sales and profits with Digital Menu Boards
- Cut costs using Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL) and update your entire store’s price labels in minutes.
- FDA Menu Regulations & Nutritional Labeling, what you need to know for 2018.